Alberta’s Water Conversation is only the latest step in a longer struggle to protect and improve our water resources. To understand what’s at stake, read about the history of the water review, and dive into the backgrounders, reports, and documents outlining our vision for a better water future.
Other Pages In This Section
In The News
- Alberta seeks public input on fracking, lakes and drinking water. Karen Kleiss, Edmonton Journal, February 5, 2013.
- Water on the table: Alberta Conservatives not interested in public opinion regarding our water. Ricardo Acuña, Vue Weekly, January 18, 2013.
- Alberta Water Management. Alberta Primetime, January 11, 2013.
- Alberta Tories accused of burying water issues. Darcy Henton, the Calgary Herald, January 11, 2013.
- Report says Alberta hopes public meetings will win support for new water policy. John Cotter, Winnipeg Free Press/Canadian Press, January 11, 2013.
- Province set to start water consultations: Fracking, efficient management and healthy lakes all on table. Karen Kleiss, the Edmonton Journal, September 28, 2012.